Department of Public Services
The mission of the Public Services Department is to continuously provide excellent services to our residents and maintain a healthy environment that our tax payers so deserve. The service areas which address this responsibility are as follows:
- Streets and Drains
- Water Distribution
- Sewage (Sewer Back Up Claim Form)(Flood Damage Reporting Instructions)
- Refuse and Recycling (View Rubbish Pick Up Map)
- Snow Plowing and Salt Application
- Parking Enforcement
FEMA Disaster Assistance Details
On September 25, 2014, President Obama issued a major disaster declaration for the State of Michigan triggering the release of Federal funds to help people and communities recover from the Severe Storms and Flooding that occurred August 11-13, 2014. Details of the disaster declaration and assistance programs are below. Please also register your claim at http://www.disasterassistance.gov/:
- FEMA Disaster Declaration Fact Sheet Posted 29 September 2014.
- FEMA Public Assistance Fact Sheet Posted 29 September 2014.
- FEMA Hazard Mitigation Grant Program Fact Sheet Posted 29 September 2014.
- FEMA Assistance to Individuals and Households Fact Sheet Posted 29 September 2014.
- FEMA Individual Assistance Sequence Delivery Flowchart Posted 29 September 2014.
Phone: (313) 876-7700